Shipping & Returns / Company Terms and Conditions
- Please use your invoice number as your "Returns Number". Please state what is being returned and the reason included with your return in a covering letter.
- If goods have been sent incorrectly by us, please call us within 5 working days to arrange a collection and a re-delivery free of charge. Alternatively, post your item back to use and we will refund/credit the postal cost. This must be agreed by us prior to you return posting in all instances.
- It is the customers responsibility to cover all postal charges If their goods have been incorrectly ordered by themselves (wrong size etc.) and have to be returned to us. If an exchange is required they will need to cover the new postage charge before we send out any replacement items back out.
- New merchandise (not washed, worn, altered or soiled) and suitable for resale may be returned for exchange or a refund within 14 days of purchase. If new merchandise is returned within 15-60 days of purchase or there are more than 10 items being returned, there is a 15% handling charge. After 60 days goods cannot be accepted.
- No returns are accepted on co-brand (customised) or clearance sale stock.
- Returned goods will only be accepted for exchange/refund when returned in original wrappings within 14 days of purchase. The returns number must be clearly marked on the address label.
Returns No._____(Your Order Number)
Top Ten UK/Kicksport
Unit 1a, 1 Rowes Yard
Manston Business Park
- Refunds will be made using your original payment method or as agreed i.e. PayPal/PDQ/Bank Transfer etc. and will only be made when the goods arrive back to our facility in a re-sell condition as per points 3, 4, 5.
- Goods will only be accepted back at our discretion. Printed or embroidered products/garments will not be accepted back under any circumstances.
The following can not be returned:-
- Goods that have been worn / washed / altered / embroidered / printed or soiled
- Sparring equipment that is squashed/out of shape
- CDs or DVDs.
- Personalized & custom made products
- Sparring equipment with straps fastened causing wrinkling
- Discontinued/Sale merchandise
- Merchandise not in original wrapping/Polythene bags and without original instructions.
- Returns without a returns number.
- Goods returned after 60 days of purchase
How to pay
Advance payment is required on ALL orders prior to dispatch.
Payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Solo, Cheques (allow 5 working days to clear), postal orders, BACS. Please DO NOT send Cash. Credit cards will no longer be accepted for international orders. Third party cheques will not be accepted.
UK Online Transfers:
Bank Name: Barclay's Bank PLC
Account Name: Top Ten Martial Arts UK Ltd
Sort Code: 20 85 46
Account Number: 83967794
International Euro Payment Transfers:
Swift Bic: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB45 BARC 2085 4678 3011 22
Bank Name: Barclay's Bank PLC
Account Name: Top Ten Martial Arts UK Ltd T/A Kicksport
Sort Code: 20-85-46
Bank Address is:
Barclays Bank PLC
23 Church Street
All Bank transfer orders will be processed when funds have cleared.
Depending on the delivery service chosen we aim to ship out all orders on that service or as soon as the item is in our warehouse from one of our suppliers. If your order is in physical stock in our warehouse and therefore can be dispatched same day (see below).
For some brands we supply such as TOP TEN, HAYASHI and MANUS, we stock the most popular lines but some are held in the Germany warehouse and may take 7-10 working days to each you. On these orders we will inform you via email usually within 24 hours of the order being placed. We will not charge you shipping if a next day service has been chosen and paid for in these circumstances.
*Please note, You MUST register on our website to be able to view these order updates and follow the message link to your order emails. You cannot view these if you check out as a Guest.
GERMAN ORDERS and STOCK AWAITING ARRIVAL on Back Orders - WE AIM TO DISPATCH ALL BACK ORDERS WITHIN 24/48 Hours upon arrival in our UK warehouse.
See also "Direct Ship Orders" below for alternative direct shipping from Top Ten Germany.
Which courier companies do you use?
We use several courier companies depending on the type of delivery service you have requested and the area that your order is being delivered to.
We currently use Parcel Force, Interlink and MyHermes for our courier services. For some orders outside the United Kingdom and some European destinations we may use another shipping agent.
Does "Next Day Delivery" mean it will be shipped the same day?
No. Due to order stock holding policies then not in every case. If your order is in our physical UK stock then we will try to ship it out WITHIN 24/48 Hours on a next day delivery service depending on the time you placed your order i.e. before 12noon the same day. If we are awaiting stock delivery or have to back order from Germany for you then we will email you this information of when the goods arrive in our warehouse.
If I order on a Friday will I get my parcel on Saturday?
Order cut off times are 12 noon each working day. Next day shipping does not include weekend deliveries i.e. orders placed on Friday after 12pm will be processed the following Monday. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by calling our office for a quote.
Can I call your office to check up on my order?
Yes, on 01843 799101. This is the best way to keep updated although we will email you via your order number to inform you of its status. PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered as a GUEST then you will not be able to sign in for these updates. We recommend you create an account so you will receive all of our customer order messages.
Next Day Delivery only available to UK Mainland.
What countries do you deliver to?
We offer the option to deliver to any country in the world, however there may be times when the size of your order and unforeseen circumstances mean we cannot deliver to you. We will however let you know if this is the case and try to find another option.
Due to distance, delivery times may vary and are shown below:
- United Kingdom (1 to 3 working days based on courier selection and stock holding in the UK or Germany)
- Rest of Europe (6 to 8 working days)
- USA and Canada (8 to 10 working days)
- Rest of the World (10 to 14 working days)
The orders shipping weight is based on volumetric weights, not the items dead weight.
Do I have to pay customs and import charges?
Customs and import charges are paid for once the order reaches its destination country. The recipient is responsible for paying these charges which may be unavoidable for your country.
As we have no control over these charges we are not responsible for paying them and unfortunately would not be able to tell you how much the cost may be. If you need to find out these costs you should contact your local customs office who should be able help you.
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
Do you deliver to BFPO addresses?
Yes we can, we have no problem sending orders to BFPO addresses but we cannot guarantee that we can dispatch your order VAT free.
Special direct ship orders of Top Ten Germany "non-stocked" UK product lines
We can place special orders or direct drop ship orders to you via UPS Standard road from Germany. Any size discrepancy or quality issues are at the customers own risk and all returns and re-orders are at the customers expense and will not be covered by Kicksport.
Your right to cancel your order: cancellation notice
Under the Consumer Protection - 'Distance Selling Regulations 2000' you (the consumer) have the right to cancel your order within a 7 working day period. The cancellation period starts from the day that the goods are received.
The regulations require the consumer to send a notice of cancellation in writing including fax or email. A telephone call is not enough. In the event of cancellation the goods must be returned, as new in original undamaged packaging, at the consumer's own expense. If the goods are not returned Top Ten UK can arrange for the goods to be collected and direct cost will be returned from the refund total.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice.
We collect information about you to process your order successfully and to provide you with the best possible service but we do not store any of your financial details, such as credit card numbers. By keeping your details in our secure database it means that you can return to Top Ten UK at any time and place more orders without having to enter the information again, or you can login to your account and check on any of the orders you have placed with us or edit your details at any time. The only information we collect is the information that you enter when you register or place an order with us - we never collect any other data about you without your knowledge, Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Your details are held by Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport and are never shared with any other organisation's or third parties. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy, the law and the Which? Web Trader Code.
Whilst we may e-mail you using your supplied e-mail address for queries about your orders or for order confirmation, we will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. When you register there is an option to choose to not receive any marketing e-mails from us, and if you change your mind at any point you can change your preference either way simply by logging in to your account and editing your details or you can e-mail and we can change it for you.
You can check and edit the information that we hold about you by logging in to your customer account online at any time.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site, but this is done completely anonymously and without the use of "cookies".
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com and we shall respond as soon as possible
General Terms and Conditions
- Sales are made on a trade/retail basis and are subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
- All Trade prices are shown exclusive and Inclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the rate applicable.
- Returned or represented cheques will be charged a £15.00 administration fee.
- Claims arising from shortages or damages must be claimed within 3 working days upon receipt of the goods. Damaged/shortage of parcels must be signed for as damaged/parcel shortage when accepting the delivery.
- Claims for non delivery must be made within 10 days of dispatch.
- Goods dispatched to a third party are at your own risk.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. Orders are accepted on the understanding that they will be charged at the prices ruling at the time of sale.
- Goods remain the property of Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport, or until full payment has been received.
- All goods are subject to delivery costs unless collected from our premises giving prior notice, unless stated otherwise.
- Special orders (including non stock items and sale items):
All orders placed including any airfreight if applicable must be paid for in advance and are not refundable by Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport. Any size discrepancy or quality issues are at the customers own risk and all returns and re-orders are at the customers expense and will not be covered by Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport.
- Any products sold under Sales items or end of line are non refundable.
- Top Ten UK Ltd reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
- You, the customer, are responsible for checking and confirming that you are satisfied that all details of your order are correct prior to payment.
- Times of delivery are estimated as accurately as possible but could be subject to delays beyond out control. This includes courier issues or back orders for Germany. Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by these third parties.
- Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without prior notice due to our commitment to continually improve & update our product range.
- All transactions are subject to our terms & conditions.
- All parcels are delivered by our couriers where a signature is required, please make prior arrangements to accept your orders. All undelivered Parcels will incur a re-delivery charge to the customer.
- Once an order has been placed it becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. All orders are subject to availability.
- These terms & conditions do not effect your statutory rights.
Sales Department hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have any complaints about Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport regarding orders, products or anything else please contact us on 01843 799101 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We take complaints and problems seriously and promise to:
- acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days
- keep you informed throughout the complaints procedure
- and we will endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days
Customer Support and Service
If you wish to talk to a human being about anything relating to Top Ten UK Ltd/Kicksport or the website, or if you have any general queries you can phone us on 01843 799101. This is a standard rate line, so calls will not cost more than normal. Our offices are open from 9am to 5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday except for bank holidays. You can send us an email to email@example.com at any time and we will respond as quickly as possible - we do try to monitor emails when the offices are closed.
VAT: 994 6968 32
Company No. 07115889